Another Father's Day

A little over a year ago, the Hudalla family grew with the birth of son Miles. I was lucky enough to take maternity photos before he arrived, and not long after, birth photos with the whole family. I mentioned then that even a few short weeks later, big sister Isabel seemed to have grown. Seeing how much both children have changed since then was an enjoyable surprise. Isabel is a lot faster than she was a year ago, and a little more rambunctious. Miles is obviously a lot bigger than when I saw him last, and unlike big sister, he likes to stick close to mom and dad (and close to the ground as he is not a fan of heights either). Once again meeting shortly before Father's Day, we took family portraits at Promontory Point Park in Chicago. Joining this family at such important milestones is a privilege I hope to have again in the future. I hope you have had a lovely Father's Day this year. Enjoy the photos of this growing family and as usual, many more follow after the jump.









  




















 



Comments

  1. Love, love, love! You are so amazingly talented and we are so lucky that we've found you to capture our family's special moments. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, Mary! I am happy that you are as pleased as I am.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment